Roy Moore, who allegedly pursued teens, blames media

Remigio Civitarese
Novembre 15, 2017

The Republican National Committee (RNC) has withdrawn itself from a joint fundraising agreement with Alabama Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore after charges of sexual misconduct with teenage women surfaced against him.

Multiple women have said that Moore pursued relationships with them when they were teenagers while he was in his 30s.

Despite the negative news cycle his campaign has been facing, Roy Moore will likely be encouraged by a new poll released Tuesday night.

Moore, who has repeatedly denied the allegations, has also threatened to sue The Washington Post over the report that broke the news last week. As of Monday, Brooks stood by Moore, telling AL.com, "America faces huge challenges that are vastly more important than contested sexual allegations from four decades ago".

Senator Cory Gardner of Colorado, the head of the Senate Republican campaign arm, said that the Senate should vote to expel Moore if he wins "because he does not meet the ethical and moral requirements of the United States Senate". The women say they don't know one another. Speaking at Walker Springs Road Baptist Church in rural south Alabama Tuesday evening, the senate candidate said he knows he has "made a few people mad". "They've done everything they could, and now they are together to try to keep me from going to Washington", Moore said.

"I'm the only one who can unite Democrats and Republicans, because I'm opposed by both".

"Do you believe Roy Moore over the women?" the reporter asked. "I don't know whether the guy is guilty or not".

Altre relazioniGrafFiotech

Discuti questo articolo

Segui i nostri GIORNALE