Sylvester Stallone under probe for sexual assault

Brunilde Fioravanti
Giugno 14, 2018

The case involves a woman who reported last November that the 71-year-old actor, best known for his roles in the "Rocky" and "Rambo" movies, had assaulted her in 1990.

Singer in December told United States media when the allegation first surfaced that his client "categorically disputes the claim and it is apparent that the woman filed the report to get a media outlet to publish the story".

In 2016, California ended the statute of limitations on some sex crimes, including rape, forcible sodomy and molestation of a child.

Berk could not be immediately reached for comment.

"We have already notified the police that my client wants to file a claim against the woman for filing a false police report", the rep told THR.

A teen reportedly accused the Rocky star of forcing her into a threesome with his bodyguard - and then threatening to "beat her head in" if she told anyone about what they did.

"My client categorically denies the allegations", Stallone's attorney, Martin Singer, told CNN.

"No one was ever aware of this story until it was published today, including Mr. Stallone", spokesperson Michelle Bega told The Daily News a year ago.

Producer Harvey Weinstein was charged in NY with rape and sexual assault last month.

Actor Sylvester Stallone looks on during a signing ceremony to grant of Clemency for former heavyweight champion Jack Johnson in the Oval Office of the White House on May 24, 2018 in Washington, DC.

Altre relazioniGrafFiotech

Discuti questo articolo

Segui i nostri GIORNALE