Lindsay Lohan says women who share their #MeToo stories ‘look weak’

Brunilde Fioravanti
Agosto 10, 2018

In a new interview with The Times, the 32-year-old actress gives her opinion on the movement against sexual harassment and assault, which is meant to highlight the issues' prevalence, especially in the workplace.

Lindsay noted that she "can't speak on something I didn't live" and is adamant that she is fully supportive of women.

In the August 4 Times story - which mainly detailed her sordid past and focused on her role in the British TV show "Sick Note" - Lohan said that although she is "very supportive of women", she couldn't relate with the "attention-seekers" who are coming forward.

Despite recognising that "everyone goes through their own experiences" and noting that she's "supportive of women", Lohan called people who come forward with allegations "attention-seekers". "You make it a real thing by making it a police report", she said.

Lohan, who has previously defended Weinstein, directed her biggest criticisms at the women who didn't level the accusations and seek legal action immediately after their experiences.

Lohan spoke about the movement in an interview with The Times, explaining that she never had negative experiences in Hollywood. That is taking away from the fact that it happened, Lohan added.

"You have these girls who come out, who don't even know who they are, who do it for the attention", she said.

"I feel very bad for Harvey Weinstein right now. We've done several movies together", she continued. So, I think everyone needs to stop. I think it's wrong. So, stand up, she had said in a Instagram video, which she later deleted.

The show will premiere in 2019 and follow The Parent Trap actress and the staff at her club in Mykonos.

Altre relazioniGrafFiotech

Discuti questo articolo

Segui i nostri GIORNALE