Piers Morgan jokes he is 'not going to die' after hospital tests

Brunilde Fioravanti
Gennaio 12, 2019

"Bad news... after some extensive hospital tests this morning it appears I'm not going to die", the 53-year-old wrote.

The Good Morning Britain co-host revealed yesterday he had been undergoing tests in hospital for an unspecified medical issue.

A number of his followers commented on his post, joking that he might be unwell due to a vegan sausage roll he ate on GMB earlier this week. I only feel obliged because the viewers want to see me.

'I blame eating a mouthful of vegan sausage roll, Brexit & Donald Trump'.

He continued: "Monday, 6.40am: I eat one mouthful of vegan sausage roll".

The outspoken columnist, who frequently stirs up controversy online, shocked his followers on Friday by sharing a photo of himself in the hospital.

He confirmed he'd been sedated, saying: "I'm told 70% of people who have a gastroscopy opt for a sedative, and the other 30% later with they had. once they've recovered from violent retching and gagging". Another person added: "Hope you are ok Piers".

Although it's now unknown what prompted Morgan's trip to the hospital, in December, he came into work at Good Morning Britain while suffering from a cold that left him "sweating like a pig", Metro reported.

He continued: "Though as a big (non-avoiding.) taxpayer in the United Kingdom, I would be perfectly entitled to use the NHS if I so wished".

Altre relazioniGrafFiotech

Discuti questo articolo

Segui i nostri GIORNALE