Ozzy out of ICU and recovering after health scare

Brunilde Fioravanti
Febbraio 13, 2019

Sharon Osborne has announced that hubby Ozzy Osbourne is on the mend.

Speaking on United States show The Talk, Sharon said: "He's doing great. He's overcome by the response he's had".

She wrote: "Thank you to everyone for all your get well messages and support for Ozzy. We are overwhelmed and truly touched by everyone's thoughtfulness", she said. "As my kids would say "they're all dinosaurs!"

Earlier this month, Ozzy Osbourne has admitted to hospital due to flu complications.

The 70-year-old rock star has been struggling recently with health issues, postponing a number of tour dates in the U.S. and Europe after developing an upper respiratory infection. The singer entered an intensive care unit last week after postponing the European leg of his tour with Judas Priest due to health issues. This follows yesterday's announcement that OSBOURNE was postponing the first four dates of the tour because of the flu. It just seems that since October, everything I touch has turned to shit. I want to apologize to all of my fans who have been so loyal over the years, my band, my crew and to Judas Priest for letting you all down. "God Bless. Love you all, Ozzy".

Osbourne has two shows planned for New Zealand, at Christchurch's Horncastle Arena on March 13 and Auckland's Spark Arena on March 16. "We wish him all the best with his health and recovery".

Altre relazioniGrafFiotech

Discuti questo articolo

Segui i nostri GIORNALE