Meghan Markle might never ‘dare come back to London

Brunilde Fioravanti
Novembre 21, 2020

Check out what's clicking today in entertainment.

Megan insists that she had to provide personal information (including about the notorious letter), as she feared that her relationship with her father, about which so much was written in the press, would be misrepresented in the new book.

The articles were published in the Mail on Sunday newspaper and on the MailOnline website in February 2019.

Meghan revealed Wednesday in court documents she had sought advice from two senior royal family members before writing the letter to her dad just after her wedding "in an attempt to get him to stop talking to the press".

It said she wrote the letter "in accordance with the advice that she had received".

The latest documents reveal that the Duchess allowed a friend to tell the authors of royal biography Finding Freedom about the existence of a letter she had written to her father.

The filed documents came as a response to a recent court ruling which allowed The Mail on Sunday to use extracts from the Finding Freedom in its defence against Meghan Markle's legal action.

The Duchess confided in two senior royal family members about "how best to address the situation".

The wife of Prince Harry is now suing The Mail on Sunday, a United Kingdom newspaper, for breach of privacy for printing out extracts of a handwritten letter she had sent to her estranged father back in 2018.

"The claimant, and the claimant alone, created the electronic draft, which she then transcribed by hand to her father as the letter".

It appears Meghan Markle did have some involvement in the "unauthorized" biography of her and Prince Harry after all! They recently bought a house in Santa Barbara, Calif.

Earlier, the lawyers of the Duchess of Sussex categorically denied that their client in any way, directly or indirectly, collaborated with the authors of the biography, where the facts about Megan and Harry were presented in a favorable light for the spouses.

In documents from Meghan Markle's lawyers revealed Wednesday in her privacy row, it was claimed the former "Suits" star "wanted to follow protocol" on how to deal with media coverage surrounding her father, who admitted to lying to about posing for paparazzi photos which he staged in a bid to improve his image. It says she wanted to correct the false impression conveyed by Thomas Markle "that she had abandoned him".

The privacy trial was set to begin in January 2021, but Meg's team was granted their request to delay the trial to the fall for reasons that are "confidential".

In an effort to prevent a different narrative from being written, Meg's lawyers said she "indicated to a person whom she knew had already been approached by the authors that the true position as above (which that person and several others who knew [Meghan] already knew) could be communicated to the authors to prevent any further misrepresentation".

Altre relazioniGrafFiotech

Discuti questo articolo

Segui i nostri GIORNALE