First 2 coronavirus deaths reported in North Carolina

Modesto Morganelli
Marzo 26, 2020

"We extend our deepest sympathies to the families and loved ones. People working on the front lines of the COVID-19 response need access to safe, quality child care so they can know their own children are being well cared for as they care for others", said Dr. Mandy Cohen secretary of the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services.

The first COVID-19 related death in North Carolina was reported in Cabarrus County, according to the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services. Cooper said at a press conference on Wednesday afternoon that additional actions from the state would be announced soon in the ongoing battle to limit the spread of the COVID-19.

A second person in their 60s and from Virginia, who was traveling through North Carolina, also died from COVID-19 complications, the news release stated. However, data so far on coronavirus has not shown increased risk for severe coronavirus illness in pregnant women.

North Carolina hasn't issued a statewide sheltering order but has gradually reduced allowable gathering sizes and ordered some nonessential businesses to close.

Altre relazioniGrafFiotech

Discuti questo articolo

Segui i nostri GIORNALE